Friday, January 4, 2008

gratitude

Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul bloom. ~Marcel Proust


I don't know who said, "A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart," but I've found that quote especially appropriate lately. Thanks to all who have reached out to hold my hand with support, laughter, and understanding -- who held tight and helped pull me from the dark waters I feel like I was living in for too long. My heart has been touched and I'm grateful for all of you. I've found things opening up for me in ways I couldn't have imagined possible a few short weeks ago.

I'm grateful for the people who have helped illuminate my life, who have provided insights and clarity, and who have encouraged nourishing and healthy choices.

Most of all, I'm grateful for those who help my soul bloom. There is heaven on earth, and it's found deep within our own selves.




No comments:

Post a Comment