Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello, beautiful life!

Merry, happy, celebrate, ring out the old and in the new.... hello, beautiful life!

It's been a year, for me personally, for the country and the world. A lot of people are struggling and a lot of people are uncertain about what the future holds.
I don't use my blogs as a space to talk too much about myself or about personal things; they're mostly a way to share my photos/cooking (when I do some!)/knitting. But the last year has been one of the most trying of my life, and if you know my life, you know that says a lot. There's been a lot of sadness and struggle and uncertainty.

It's also been a year of tremendous growth, of seeing small miracles occur. Maybe it's not a coincidence that in this season of joy, wonder, and renewal, somehow the worries and questions are starting to slip away and be replaced by hope and contentment. I still don't know what the next year holds, where I'll be or what I'll be doing, but somehow I know it'll be fine. It'll be better than fine, it'll be good -- it'll be beautiful! I can't say anything in particular has happened to give me so much hope and happiness, but it doesn't matter. Somehow, in spite of struggles and worries and concerns, life is beautiful. Hello, beautiful life!




No comments:

Post a Comment